Monday, January 19, 2009

Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag for EOS SLR Cameras

Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag for EOS SLR CamerasCanon is a leader in professional business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems. By developing innovative, high-quality business solutions Canon makes it easy to create, manage, and share images and information better, faster, and more efficiently.

Customer Review: Good but small

It is a nice bag and I'm keeping it, but the description of what it will hold is a gross overstatement. It is described as holding 1-2 camera bodies and 3-5 lenses. That would only be true if your bodies and lenses were dollhouse miniatures. If I take out all the dividers, it will hold a 30D mounted with a 17-85 lens and hood, and that's about it. It will be good for those occasions when that's all I'm taking with me.

Customer Review: A Great Camera Bag

I bought my wife a Canon EOS Rebel Xsi and this bag to go with it for her birthday. At first she was a little concerned that it would be too big and klunky to carry around. We've adjusted to it well though and have made good use of all the internal compartments. It's very rugged, durable, and offers good protection for your camera and lenses inside. I have no regrets with this purchase and look forward to using it for years to come.
See details

0 comments: