Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gomadic Universal Charging Station - tips included for Insignia NS-4V24 many other popular gadgets

TIPS INCLUDED for the following devices +++Mobile Phones: Motorola; HTC; Blackberry; Samsung; LG; Apple; PalmOne; O2; Orange; Qtek; Audiovox; Dopod; Kyocera; Sanyo; and UTStarcom +++MP3 Players: Apple; Insignia; iRiver; Sony; Rio; Cowon; Toshiba; and Creative +++Video Games: Sony +++GPS Receivers: Mio Technology; Garmin; and TomTom +++Video Players: Apple and Creative +++PDA: PalmOne; HP; HTC; i-Mate; Qtek; i-Mate; Dopod; Eten and BenQ +++Bluetooth Headsets: Sony Ericsson; Motorola; Samsung; and LG +++Digital Readers: Amazon and Sony ____MORE_INFORMATION____ Unlike other Charging Stations that just provide a box covering a power strip mess ... the Gomadic Charging Station actually does what it says; charger is included utilizing our TipExchange Technology universal charging system. Additional tips can be purchased separately providing a unique solution that grows in compatibility as new gadgets are released.

Customer Review: Great space saver..does exactly what it is suppose to.

I love this product. I am a neat freak and organization nut. "There is a place for everything and everything has it's place" Between my wife and I we have two cell phones, three I pods, two blue tooth headsets, a Nintendo DS, a Gameboy and an I phone.(Actually I bet I am forgetting an item or three) We have had cords running everywhere with power strips placed strategically around the house . This product has cut down on the mass cords we need. I bought the charging station for my wife and she loves it. I chose this product (Gomadic calls it the "quadcharge") primarily for two reasons.

1.) I have yet to find any product that actually reduces the number or cords required to charge your devices. Everything else just crams all your cords in the back of the unit which just compacts the mess.

2.) The love the concept of the exchange tip!!! Gomadic claims to have tips for over 2500 devices. I didn't count them all but they do have ALOT. What impressed me was the manufacturer's website where you could purchase other "tips" for your various products.I found tips for all our devices with out a problem. When I get a new device, I will just get another tip.



Now some of you may not like the idea of purchasing a product to replace something that come with your device for free. Personally I love the fact that I don't have to look at cords everywhere in my living room where we keep most of our everyday devices. That makes it worth the price to me.



I will admit I bought the product directly from the manufacturer only because the tip for my wife's Jabra BT125 bluetooth headset was not included in this package. Her headset model was not listed on their website. What I had to do was find other Jabra models that used the same power cord that were in Gomadic's product list. In retrospect I could have emailed or called the company and asked but I was being impatient. I found a compatible tip and it has worked fine. We have been using the station for about three weeks now. My wife has had no issues with battery life or her devices not charging as they should.

So if you have lots of gadgets and long for a product that truly eliminates the number of cords that you have to plug in, I highly recommend the QuadCharge by Gomadic.


See details

0 comments: